Saturday, February 2, 2013

Volcom PBRJ

A loooooooooong time ago was Volcom Peanut Butter & Rail Jam in Rocksresort, Laax. Unfortunately, a day after some snakes ate my Apple and I was computerless for a while. Happy times, went snowboarding a lot.

About the contest... Weather was good, riding was nice and atmosphere was full of positive energy. I focused mostly on photographing girls but I took some photos of guys too. There were 3 categories: 16+, Women and Open. Everyone had 2 heats.

And "some" photos. Warm up:
16+
Women:
Open:
Rankings:
16+
1.Andrin Caviczel
2.Igor Wandfluh
3.Raphael Erhart
4.Jeron Lohner
5.Petr Nieveceral
Girls
1.JJ Joelle Juchli
2.Stephanie Kauert
3.Gina Somanini
4.Sandy Graf
5.Katie Blundell
Open
1. James Niederberger
2. Thomas Goldebella
3. Jesse Augustinus
4. Max Wettstein
5. Florian Heim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...