Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Artsy Photos

So this is going to be a very casual post, no snowboarding talk. Gonna write like a blogger.

January was very quiet month for me, I got sooo many days offs from work. There were weeks were I worked only 5 hours. But to be honest, my free time costs more than any other working hour so I totally enjoyed the freedom. Mostly went riding though. Now it's February and holiday season started again. I have to work every day, but like 4-5 hours, very easy. Still can take photos, edit and draw. Also, should figure out plans for summer and future. Hard.

Aaaaaand the bigh news is that I got older on Sunday. What a surprise! Didn't do anything, or actually, couldn't do anything because the BEO week stole my energy and a killer day at work on Sunday didn't help either. So I just had a dinner with my flatmates and phoned with my family. Thanks for everyone who bothered to wish me happy birthday! :)
***
If I don't pick up a pen and draw, then I move my mouse a little and do the lazy art, using photos:

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are all so amazing. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's very motivating to hear nice words about my work. Inspiring. Danka!

      Delete

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...