Friday, July 20, 2012

April

April was so long time ago but I still need to make a post to maintain my memories.
So it was a funny month but also sad... Everyone enjoyed the last weeks of season but the fact that something good is going to end, was saddening... I also went snowboarding and longboarding a few times but it was still sketchy with the knee. Didn't hurt but I was super careful.

Some photos and more words:
Salums.
That's my broken knee. Reelika found it it funny and re-named it the Spaghetti-Knee.
Clast Carneval... That was a crazy costume party in Indy Bar. I know some people prepared their costumes months before but as we didn't know about it, we just had to design something with stuff we had home. I supposed to be Minnie Mouse and Reelika Hello Kitty. So the Mouse and Cat (what a perfect combo) went to the party... It was totally full and many people were left behind the door (luckily!). But it was still 100% full... human sauna. :) Here's a small video of the "madness"... Get mad!
Also, there was a big party in Alp Nagens... It was like a music fest. I didn't learn how to say that Smults... something name so I can't remember what was it called. Hehe... But i know this party was a banger and this after-ski lasted til late hours. I had to work up in Nages on that day and I had no mood to enter to the "drunk-zone" so yeah, I skipped that event.

Then came the time which I call "Fertig Luschtig" because season was over... I still had to go up to tidy up Nangens so here are a few photos of touristless mountain:
Snowed a little.
The last lost glove in Nagens. FunnyBunny.
Summer calling.
Enormous pistenbully tracks.
Slopes - packed: check!
FlimsStone
Flims getting ready for summer.
***
Homegoing
One day before our flight back home, we went to Zürich. We went for a short walk so check out my tourist shots:
Every old town has kinda same "aura"... They all look a bit similar with all those streets made of stone and old buildings. But to be honest, Zürich looks kinda cool as well, those up-and-down hills make it special.
Streetsy art
Oh, and that! That is a painting at Michelle's apartment. I totally love it! I like Japanese culture and I was so stoked about that picture. Wish I knew who was the author.

So next day and... HOME!

***
I was back in Estonia only for 10 days - short holidays. Everything was pretty much exactly the same because my hometown is totally dead in winter - it's a summer resort. Also, the nature was still sleeping, nothing was green at that point...
 Kapp - big heart!
 That's the cat we took for a week - to help out Mum's friend - but seems like a week changed into forever. That's Simmu... and Mum.
 Simmu (doubled).
Cat knows what cat wants.
 One happy birthday party.
And one happy girl.

Time at home went really fast - every day someone wanted to meet up. Unfortunately weather was really bad and didn't do much outside.
***
I can't remember when I came back to Switzerland but I think something around 29th of April. I arrived at around midday so I decided to walk around Zürich a little:

And then came home, my new home in Flims...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...