Thursday, December 25, 2014

Day 1: Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits.

It's not a game and it's not some kind of challenge but next 26 days I will post a phrase of a "poem" that consist of 26 lines that all are in alphabetical order. I had to learn the poem in school and since then some of the quotes pop in my head every now and then. They're simple and positive. Maybe someone else finds them motivational as well!

My goal is to bring you the photos of the year 2014 as I haven't been updating the blog for a long time. Want to get back on track with blogging as it helps me to keep my photos organised. My personal photo bank has grown enormously and having "stress" with blog is kinda forcing me to invest more time in editing. The reason why I stopped writing an year ago, was because I got too picky with my work and photos I showed in blog. Perfection is kinda of like a disease and in the end trying to be perfect makes you simply dissatisfied. Well, that's what I experienced. 

Lastly, the name or the address of this blog is going to change in a month as it's not fitting with the concept I want to have in future. I will reveal the new name in a few weeks.

Thanks!
Mariell

A

"Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits."
The place where people in the mountains escape.
The place where the sun is warmer, snow is softer and people are happier.
The place where the passions meet.

Patrick Camenzind x Lukas "Blume" Rösli
14.04.14 
Tales From The Crap x LAAX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...