Monday, February 20, 2012

Birth.day

Sooooo... on 10/02/2012 I got 20. I'm not old, I'm just older now. Day was pretty regular because I had to work. After that I, Alex and Reelika went to Chur to buy some stuff (like clothes, headphones, speakers etc). Aaaand... in the evening we went to Riders Palace. At first place we planned to go there just for some drinks and celebrate my unusual day (and see the ski movie haha) but but but... my dear roomie had organized me a surprise party. Oh wow! I stepped into Riders Palace and all of my friends started to sing me the bd song. I was like whaaaaaaat... really? Are you cereal (=serious)? It's really hard to surprise me but they managed to do it so I'm so proud of them! Thanks a lot!

I also got a cake... a big one... with 2 kickers and a marzipan snowboarder. That was cool:

I missed the ski movie because i was cutting the cake but whatever. Some photos of the movie premier taken by the local "paparazzi" Tobias Anliker:
 Oh, there was a fashion show as well, meet the models:
 Sebastian feeding Adrian.
Lobby

Thank you my dear Reelika, Michaela, Michi, Martin, Riho, Maarja, Janoš, Veronika, Lucas, Sebastian, Steven, Adrian, Andreas, Andy, Michael, Jeremia, Robin, Dario, Pablo, Luk, Livio, Armin, Riders Palace and everyone else I saw there!
***

And another video I'd like to share because I'm happy that someone shared this with me:


Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...