Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Alp Dado

This is my playground for this winter:

The lifts opened last Saturday so now we've been up almost every day. Snow conditions are pretty poor, luckily it's cold up on 2000m so snow is not melting. Vorab glacier is still closed (because of the wind) but I know that there's a lot of snow... It's like a hidden beauty, playing silly games with us.

Last saturday we went to Freestyle Academy, which is right behind our house. It's so so so cool place. They have trampolines, foam pits, slackline, snowflex, climbing wall, skate ramps... Exactly the right place for me! I have way too much energy. After a long day on the mountain and Freestyle Academy we went to Tarek's place in Laax Dorf. He's really funny guy, so much fun. He cooked some food and later we played poker. Long day but a good one!

Anyway, our holidays are almost over. I start working on 20th of December so I have less than a week to ride, eat, sleep (repeat)...

Ciao!



***
"Never be too old to be chillin' at the playground."
Loitering - Mac Miller

Dodge & Fuski - Python

Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...