Monday, February 20, 2012

Once upon a time in Fidaz

I have to admit that I haven't been snowboarding for almost 3 weeks now. That's why all of my recent posts are about nature shots and regular life. I know nothing what's going on in all those cool snowparks that Laax have this season. Haven't been to Crap for a long time because now I'm going to work from Flims.

Anyway, my excuse is my knee... I injured it while snowboarding but I didn't fall or twist it. Just something happened inside my knee while just breaking on snow. I have no idea what (wish my knee could speak). After the accident i couldn't snowboard anymore and I still can't do it. When I strap onto my bindings I feel like my leg wants to come off because the stance and angles are so bad. The funny part is that I can walk, work... and now I can go swimming, running, gym... I'm already going to physiotherapist and seems like it's getting better but there are still some moments when I get really sharp short pain in the knee. Pretty awkward, I know, but tomorrow I'm finally going to Chur to do MRI scan to my knee. So the Wednesday is THE day when I get the feedback and finally get the answer to my biggest question: for how long do I have to suffer until I can do what I really love?

On the first week I was really worried, sad and confused... but oh well... injuries are just a part of snowboarding and I'm not the only injured one here. Life goes on, days get brighter!


***
Oh, that's Fidaz btw... a small village next to Flims, happy scrolling:
There was so much snow that it was kinda hard for me to take photos over those "fences".
Houses that are badly isolated look like that:
Crap Sogn Gion is like the Sun... you can see it from everywhere:
Sorry, I'm the architecture freak, I like buildings.
F * * * s
Gingerbread houses.
There's so much snow on the roofs that you cannot even see the chimneys anymore.
It's almost spring. Hopefully I will be able to ride by springsession...


Ciao!



Adventures in Transitions II: Episode I from banks gilberti on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Sa habiteerud ikka sellises paradiisis hetkel, et ajab ila lausa suunurgast tilkuma (metafoorselt loomulikult) :D

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...