Saturday, December 27, 2014

Day 3: Consider things from every angle.

If there's something bothering you then the best way to get over it is to analyse it, think it through... right? It's important to take the time to consider things from every angle. Walking, hiking and biking work for me the best. That's why I am so happy to live in the Swiss Alps because the nature here is absolutely amazing and it's pleasure to be outside.

I had lift ticket for the summer but unfortunately went up only like 5-6 times. However, one of my most memorable hike was Cassons-Bargis. Really love Bargis valley! It's right behind the big "rock" you see often on the photos of Flims (Flimserstein). So this hike was over the rock to the other valley. Lot's of time for myself and time to think about life. Mountains have a lot to teach you.


C
Flims-Foppa-Naraus-Cassons-Bargis-Flims
17.07.14 x Graubünden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...