Monday, August 26, 2013

Los Angeles

In May I found my way to California. Wanted to see and experience something very different. As I had no expectations, the trip turned out to be great. Met so many different people with different dreams. Americans can dream a lot! Los Angeles was full of young actors, writers, musicians, filmers, photographers, film directors and so on but every one of them was hoping to make a successful career... There's a lot to learn from them - how to stay confident and attached to your dreams when competition the chance to become successful is quite low. Only the strongest survive! hehe. Crazy city. So much going on and feels like there's no time to eat, breath or sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...