Saturday, September 29, 2012

Estonia. Sweden.

I didn't spend all of my summer in Flims. I was on holiday in Estonia, where I come from, and also mde an extra trip to Sweden. Weather was nice and it was cool to be back at home. I think I've never had so busy summer as this year because if you have only 1 month to meet all of your friends and relatives, you really don't have much time to chill. I dragged my camera everywhere with me and yeah, here are the photos...
My hometown Pärnu. The Beach.
Red Hot Chili Peppers @ Tallinna Lauluväljak
That's my cat. Simmu. He never cares where or how he sleeps.
Tallinn. The port. Old Town in the background. We took a big boat to Stockholm, Sweden. It's really easy: you just drive your car on the boat, eat, drink, do some shopping, visit spa, sauna, eat dinner in a restaurant, go to the club, chill in your room, sleep, wake up in the morning and you're in Sweden. Then just drive off from the boat and enjoy the country.
Cute Swedish houses.
One funny photo of me.
Stockholm. Soft and fluffy car with country music. hä?
Seems like the picture explains why there must be an extra way
for opening the car trunk from inside the trunk.
Find a kid.
60m under the ground. Sala Silver Mine. Extremely wet air.
"Mariell, I found gold!"
***
I also visited one of the Estonia's island called Hiiumaa. Went fishing and enjoyed the nature.
JellyFish.
There were a lot of kittens. So sweet and so soft. Crazy. Toys.
***
Tallinn Old Town.
5D Cinema.
Wakeboarding Estonian Champs. Pärnu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...