Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Meanwhile in Flims

Heyya!

Been pretty lost with this blog thing. When the low-season in the mountains began, I suddenly got tons (tons=thousands) of photos to edit and new ones didn't stop coming. Luckily, I had a lot of free time so it was fine. Plus there's a lot of dark time now so I don't have to feel guilty when I'm sitting at home instead of doing something outside. However, I've been biking a lot because cycling works like magic for the knee. Vorab glacier is opened now too but I decided to skip the glacier-season because I'm not ready to start snowboarding yet. Maybe it's more in my head but I also have to listen to my body and it says's nononono. Heart wants, brain not.
Been biking a lot and alone because everyone else is either out of town or working. But it's fine. Good opportunity to listen to audiobooks. But sometimes it's just good to think about things. Easy time.
I've been also drawing a lot. I like to keep the art simple so I just do black and white stuff. Sometimes I use colors too but it doesn't work. For paintings it's fine but not for the "creatures" I like to draw. They will be forever BW.
Longboard service. 
With my artsy soul I'm very spontaneous so I just do things when I have the right feeling. I think I miss longboarding a lot. Haven't cruised the roads properly for an year. But longboaridng is also a nice way how to relax and just cruise endless roads until the a dark. Good old summertimes back in Estonia.
Cookie time.
Last time when I was at home, I took my recipe book with and now I've been baking a lot. Nom nom. Good stuff. Also, during this quiet time I've had dinners with my friends so now is my Swiss-food "to-do" list almost complete. Woop! Thanks.
Hot-Air Balloon Festival.
***
Last weekend weekend was also pretty cool. I went to visit my friend in Lugano to pick up some stuff. We ended up in Milan. He showed me the best skate shops, cool places and where to get best pancakes.
Actually, the reason why we went to Italy was an art exhibition. It wasn't a huge one but it was super cool. Cyprien Gaillard/Rubble and Revelation: http://www.fondazionenicolatrussardi.comhttp://www.fondazionenicolatrussardi.com/. Some photos from Juss:
     Italy was cool. First time. Too warm. Full with colorful people. But great experience.
***
Small bike session with Mimi in the forest.
It was kinda weird when the first snow in October came. It didn't stay in the village for long but it looked (and felt) like it's winter outside for sure. Euphoria.
"Magical" snow cannons.
Mountains can be sometimes so dramatical. 
Be ready for massive amount of catch-up posts! Coming soon. Have fun. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...