Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Analog Snaps

This summer I got my very first analog photo camera. It was seriously the highlight of the summer. So happy about it! Shooting film is a really cool process - takes time but is worth it. Somehow made me realise how fast is our life nowadays. For sure has taught me to be more patient and more spontaneous. No need to take 10 shots of the same angle; just shoot one good one and get a new spot.

In this post are images from three 35mm film rolls. Just some friends, special moments and landscape shots. Hopefully it also motivates someone else to get an oldschool camera! And special thanks to everyone who allowed me to take the shots.
 In case there will be no new blog posts here, check my webpage. Made a new selection there for Analog photos. mariellvikkisk.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...