Monday, January 30, 2012

jib jam

Gotye ft. Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know 
On 21st of January there was a small jam behind Riders Palace. Three keywords: good riders, lots of fun, cold weather:
Maarja and Riho
That's local hero Nicolas Müller and I swear there's one guy who looks exactly like him (just younger). But his name is Florin and met him at Ping Pong night which are held in Riders Palace Lobby. I go there every Thursday and last time there were both "Müllers" playing around the table. Ha ha, confusing.

Pretty exclusive views from the hotel window.
Reelika
Andreas
Keep it G
Michaela and Reelika
Disc jockey
They had weird sticker system...
The most bestest.
Some photos of one unknown photographer. I like them, a lot:

***
After every jib or every jam there's always an afterparty. This one was in Indy, music was pretty okay, saw many friends and this was again the night when I crashed my bed at 5 am. Didn't have to work the day after but seriously, who put glue in my bed???
That's Adrian, works with us (sometimes).
Iiiindy iiiindeeed.
More "local" stuff:

"If you're patient and wait long enough... nothing will happen!" - Garfield

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...