Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas and New Year

Alright, it's pretty embarrassing to write about Christmas now because it's already 30th of January...
But anyway, Christmas: I was at home in Laax, took away some Asian food from Nooba, did Skype with my family and went to sleep quite early. First time in my life I realized how good it is to be at home at Christmas... eat home made food and chill with family. I didn't get any presents (apart from a candy bag from Nagens) but my Mum sent me a package with Estonian food. Nom Nom. Destroyed it in 2 days. Luckily, we had lots of snow here in Switzerland so I had the whitest Christmas ever!
There was also Christmas dinner in Nagens. Everyone stayed in the hotel for the night, ate, drank, had fun. Pretty good evening.

Some photos of super snowy Laax (that's Dorf, I live in Murshetg):

Pistenbully Christmas parade at Nagens.
Good wetaher days at Stalla.

***
On 24th of Dec we went skating in the garage... Yup, garage. It's under Rocksresort (those weird box-houses, as my little sister said) and it's only 30 sec walk from our house. If we don't wanna go to Freestyle Academy then this is our second option (until the snow melts). Actually, I don't have a real skateboard (but Michaela and Reelika do), just longboard... it was still fun!
When we came to Laax in November then the streets were perfect for longboarding. Remember?
Flims
To be honest, I already miss skating outside. In summers I use longboard as transport, for example to go out, to the beach or even went to work once (10km). Mmmmm... rolling wheels and warm summer air! That's an old video of me:
Reelika told me that I look like a thief or homeless child. Ha ha

Michela and I

***
Talking about skating... a couple of weeks ago when I was at Freestyle Acadmy I met 2 really nice girls who were happy to teach me some skateboarding. I ended up riding in the big bowl and I really liked it! Now I have one extra feature to use in the hall. Once upon a time in the Freeestyle Academy:





















It's the coolest place! That's a nice tramp edit by Clast team:
... and that's about skating:
 ***
New Year... Pfft... erm... Nothing special, just went to Riders Palace, danced til the end of the party (because DJ Jerez was so good!) and went to bed at 5:30am. Luckily I worked on the next day so slept about 1h. Woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...