Wednesday, January 4, 2012

White hell

After the first snow it snowed a bit and after snowing it snowed even more so we ended up in the powder madness. Here is the photo "timeline":
Zion I - Coastin'






















Maarja



Michaela













That's July, Veronika's dog.  Daily Morning visitor.

Vorab (glacier) - shoveling party.



Snow fight - snow won.

Also had some really nice days.








Nagens

We had to clean the snow. Usually Reelika is chilling, but this time she was just hanging...


Stalla.


"Every day I'm shoveling!"












Michaela and I... lost in powder.

So yeah, I'd say that there was too much snow. I didn't dare to take off-piste runs anymore because I'm so tiny and I was "drowning" in snow.

1 comment:

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...