Friday, December 9, 2011

Chur

This morning we decided to go to a bigger town called Chur. It's about 25 min drive from Laax. Went to some skate/snowboard stores and did some shopping. First place was Carving and we ended up drinking coffee with the shop owner. Cute little place! haha At Beach-Mountain shop we saw a guy who was working at Boarders World (Rocksresort) last year. He was chill, let me to open one window from his DC candy calendar. Nom nom.










Tonight there's Zecrü movie "Heartbeats" premier at Riders Palace so we're going to see it.
Tomorrow - shredding!

***
Third Chapter released their first music video. I absolutely like it:

And my favorite skate video by those Aussie guys:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...