Saturday, December 17, 2011

Powder

Yesterday we woke up at 7 am already. I don't know why but for some reason I sleep really well here, see good dreams and always wake up in good mood.
Anyway, after some chilling hours we took the cable car at 11. Weather was really bad up at Crap Sogn Gion: wind was about 50 km/h, blizzard, flatlight... BUT! Perfect for powder runs down to Laax. It was such a great feeling to surf the snow! However, I still have uncertain feelings for powder when I get stuck... :)

Some photos of Friday:
No Name Bar. Good luck with shoveling the snow!
There's so much snow that they need to make even more, perfect!
That's a buddy photo of me and Reelika (I'm the right one).

After the mountain we rested a bit and then went to Tarek's place, played poker again. There was also some DJ's playing at Riders Palace so I and Reelika had some beers and chilled there for a couple of hours. Our favorite mix by DJ Jerez:
 CocaiNE-Mix by Dj Jerez
***
One day before the powder day we finally decided to go to babypark, hit some boxes, kickers. The best part of parks are button lifts! Perfect for training the surviving muscles and give some extra pressure to your knees. :)
Riho was our own personal photographer because he broke his hand and is out for some time:
That's Crap Sogn Gion.
***
Yesterday I went through the videos I've liked on Vimeo. Found some good old ones...
Wish Red Gerard was my little brother, he's so cool little kid:

And finally, good old Sumoboarding:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...