Wednesday, December 7, 2011

To Lumi

Dear Snow,
I love you.

Mariell






Woke up this morning and it was still snowing - so good! Glacier was closed so Reelika and I went swimming. There's a nice fitness centre in Laax and it's not far, about 20 min walk from our home.

***

Shuffled my iTunes a bit:

Lemaitre - Strobes Pt. 2

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home

Pretty Lights - Finally Moving

Röyksopp - Eple

Magnetic Man - Getting Nowhere ft. John Legend

Miike Snow - Animal (Peter Bjorn and John Remix)

Eliza Doolittle - Money Box (Jamie xx Remix)

Wax Tailor - Sit & Listen

Dirty Heads - Neighborhood

M.I.A. - Internet Connection (Flux Pavilion Remix)

Wrong Effin' House Bruv - Phoxache

Shorterz & Enigma - Rag Doll [feat. Little Palm]

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mariell,

    I love, that you love snow. I also love him. Could we share him, because I'm kinda missing him here :(

    Helina

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...