Monday, April 2, 2012

BEO: women's halfpipe

Halfpipe finals day was also a really good day... sun was shining and it was so warm. Maybe even too warm because the pipe's walls got really slushy and caused some bad crashes.

Results:
1. Kelly Clark (USA) - What a surprise?! - Endless winner...
2. Gretchen Bleiler (USA)
3. Yuki Furihata (JPN)


It's really inspiring for me to see girls who are able to do something so well. My goal isn't to become a pro rider but it's very motivating to try new stuff when you see other girls going big and having fun. It's not only about snowboarding - being good and making progress at whatever is keeping me happy and positive...
***

Girls and skateboarding...
It's filmed by Dasha Nosova who's girlfriend of Denis Leontyev and yeah, a really good filmer/photographer so she's an inspiring person.

***

And yeah, that's my little sister's role model Kelly. I've mentioned here before in my blog but who don't know her yet then it's the right time to meet this little 10-year old Estonian freeskier. This year she went to the Winter X Games in Tignes but not yet as a competitor... However she did some runs...
Woah, what a kid!
***
"If you're not doing well then who are you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...