Monday, April 2, 2012

Skiers.

As I can't do anything in the park I just have to cruise down the slopes but come on, it's way too boring for me so sometimes I also take my camera up. I like taking photos of my friends because it's cool to share some nice photos with them later. Normally no one can't be bothered to take photos... it's all about the filming.
Anyway, I have some good skier friends and one day Pablo was filming and I just captured the whole action. If you don't like skiers then just pretend they're all snowboarders and concentrate only on park features. Spots: NoName kicker and Curnius snowpark.
2xLukSchulthess
Pablo the filmer
Christian Bieri
Gioni



Reelika and Oli
Oli Bühler
Reelika Raspel
Oli
Michael Lappert 
***
That's a cool video of Finnish skiers in Sarajevo, Bosnia. Looks pretty ghetto but is also very interesting:


Okay, and that's for snowboarders:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Day 11: Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.

It's 2017. Weird. It's already 5 years since I started with this blog and this year I'll turn 25 so the numbers are looking good...